Hey do you guys do the skype thing that they are doing for seniors? How long are you in the MTC for? I am going to be working at the senior building that they are building in a week or so. Did you guys get my wedding invite?
I'm excited that you have a blog. I'll be checking every time you put in a post. Good luck to you. It sounds like you're currently in the MTC. Enjoy! Thanks for the shining example.
I'm so confused! I posted a comment, at least I think I posted a comment and I don't see it. It was one terrific comment, too! Believe me you are missing out if you don't get it. Are you sure we can't just use email? Really?
By the way....thanks to the Bunny (Amy) for designing the Blog Space. Obviously beyond my meager capabilities
ReplyDeleteHey do you guys do the skype thing that they are doing for seniors? How long are you in the MTC for? I am going to be working at the senior building that they are building in a week or so. Did you guys get my wedding invite?
ReplyDeleteAnother long day....lessons, immunizations & Russian....12 hours in all. But it was a good day.
ReplyDeleteyou guys are awesome. let me know when your mission president transfers you to voronezh ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited that you have a blog. I'll be checking every time you put in a post. Good luck to you. It sounds like you're currently in the MTC. Enjoy! Thanks for the shining example.
ReplyDeleteDon't think Voronezh is in the cards!
ReplyDeleteI'm so confused! I posted a comment, at least I think I posted a comment and I don't see it. It was one terrific comment, too! Believe me you are missing out if you don't get it.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure we can't just use email? Really?